Skip to main content

#CHILLWITHME: THE SPHERE LOUNGE, ONE WORLD HOTEL (KL)

Love sipping on fine tea and savoring that delicious treats while overlooking the picturesque landscaping of lush greenery? Strategically located at One World Hotel - THE SPHERE LOUNGE is the answer. If you followed my social media platforms, you'll noticed that I check-in at One Utama area quite often recently. So, how can I missed out blogging about this area? Let's check out THE SPHERE LOUNGE.



I actually planned out the tea session in conjunction of birthday celebration for a girlfriend of mine, Eunice. The reservation was placed in advance via email with a request for special arrangement but was informed that they do not set up any affairs in Sphere Lounge - only simple balloon; one or three. I'm pretty fine with the arrangement. However, on the actual day, they have missed out the arrangement. The management handled my feedback professionally and they gave me a call on the next day to apologized. Thank you Mr. Shanmugam Nathan (Assistant Food & Beverage Manager) for your professionalism. 




Jess & Myself






Since we had our lunch earlier on, we ordered only one set of the Serendipi-Tea Story with an additional pot of tea for sharing.


The traditional afternoon tea menu includes Nutty Chocolate Ganache Tartlets, Blueberry Pie Short Cake, Chilled Lemon Cheese Cake, Strawberry Swiss Roll, Scones, Orange Muffins, Mini Croissant Sandwich with Beef Brisket and Poached Egg topped with Cheese sauce, Mini Bagel with Cream Cheese Spread, Smoked Salmon and Alfalfa Sprouts, Roasted Chicken Breast with Sauteed Champignon, Shredded Lettuce served with Honey Mustard and Ciabatta with Prawn, Mayo and Salmon Roe. 

From Left to Right: Chamomile Tea & Earl Grey Tea

A Serendipi-Tea Story
Inclusive of 2 sets of hot tea / coffee
(3.00pm - 6.00pm) 

The High-Tea set at THE SPHERE LOUNGE is same with TWG TEA SALON & BOUTIQUE where tea/coffee is non-refillable. Compared to the one I had at MAJESTIC HOTEL, tea/coffee is refillable. 

__

Tea Set at  TWG TEA SALON & BOUTIQUE:
(Compulsory One Pot of tea per pax - Non Refillable)








__

Tea Set at MAJESTIC HOTEL KL:
(Tea set count by number of pax)








__



Birthday girl - Eunice 






Let's get up closed with the treats!

Smoked Salmon and Alfalfa Sprouts


Mini Croissant Sandwich with Beef Brisket and 
Poached Egg topped with Cheese sauce


Chilled Lemon Cheese Cake


Left to Right: Roasted Chicken Breast with Sauteed Champignon & 
Shredded Lettuce served with Honey Mustard and Ciabatta 
with Prawn, Mayo and Salmon Roe. 





Chilled Lemon Cheese Cake, Strawberry Swiss Roll, Scones & Orange Muffins 


Nutty Chocolate Ganache Tartlets, Chilled Lemon Cheese Cake, 
Strawberry Swiss Roll, Scones & Orange Muffins 


The tea set was fulfilling and delicious. Overall, it is a good place to chill and relax with a couple of friends or family. We had a good chat and enjoyed the evening at THE SPHERE LOUNGE. Before leaving, we managed to snap some photos.  










That's my favorite Japanese Restaurant - KURA
I'll blog about it next round :)


I'm wearing dress from: Wardrobe26


#michiebillie #TheSphereLounge #OneWorldHotel #HighTea #chillout #SerendipiTeaStory

__

THE SPHERE LOUNGE, ONE WORLD HOTEL (KL)
Lobby level
Tel: +603- 7681 1158

Business hours: 
11.00am - 1.00am (Daily)
3.00pm - 6.00pm (English Afternoon Tea)

Email: enquiry@oneworldhotel.com.my

Dress code: Smart Casual 
(Strictly no singlets for men, bermudas, shorts and slippers)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai

#michiekitchen - WHOLE TOMATO RICE (SALMON & NORI)

Hey guys! Are you planning to try out the Whole Tomato Rice this weekend?  Let's tweak a lil' on the recipe and go Japanese - if you are a fan of Salmon & Nori ! This recipe that I'm gonna show you is so simple yet taste so good and, full of nutrition too :) 7 Health Benefits of Salmon, click here :  http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/ INGREDIENTS: (Serves 6- 8 person) 3 blocks of Fresh Salmon  Shredded Nori sheets (preferable those with sesame seeds) 1 piece fresh tomato (Large) - remove the stems 3 small cups of rice  Water (to cook rice)  * Reduce a ladle of the water amount - Tomato produces water when it cooks * SEASONINGS: Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt & Black pepper (to taste) - Reduce the salt, as Nori is salty HOW TO COOK: 1. Put rice, water, tomato & all the seasonings to the rice cooker and cook.  2. When the rice is ready, smashed the