Skip to main content

#DINEWITHME: SIMPLY D, NU SENTRAL (KL)

Hungry but rushing out of time? 

SIMPLY D is a modern fast dining casual concept serving fresh, fun and tasty pasta, sandwiches and cakes at a reasonable price with an emphasis on quick service. If you didn't know, Simply D is managed by the well known The Delicious Group. I came across to this cafe while on my way to Nu Sentral the other day and since I'm left with under an hour to grab my lunch, I stopped by to give it a try. Conveniently located at the corner of Nu Sentral opposite KL Sentral Arrival Hall, Simply D offers simple yet delicious meals. 




Interior


Once seated, the waiter came to pass us the menu. I would say this is a Semi-Self Service cafe as you'll need to place your order and make payment at the counter. After payment is made, you'll be given a number to place on the table while waiting for the food to be served.

Menu


Menu - Close up


Menu - Close up


Ordering & Payment counter




From left to right:
Classic Lemon Blast (RM 5.50/Regular & RM 7.50/Large)
Thai Mango Lychee - Tea Base (RM 6.50/Regular & RM 8.50/Large)


Ronnefeldt Chamomile Tea (RM 5.50)

For all the pasta dishes, you can mix & match with your preferred pasta/noodles - Linguine, Angelhair, Spaghettini, Soba or Fusilli. I wanted to try on the pasta, so I ordered the Fusilli Cheese, Cheese & Cheese. Besides than that, we also ordered the Classic Beef Burger and a slice of Pineapple & Strawberry Cheesecake as dessert.  


Ronnefeldt Chamomile Tea (RM 5.50)
Cheese, Cheese & Cheese Fusilli (RM 13.50)

If you are a big fan of CHEESE, this dish is just perfect for you! Not ordinary kinda cheesy, but it's EXTREMELY cheesy! The sauce is so thick and creamy with generous amount of shaved Parmesan cheese on top. I could not finish this bowl by myself, so I would suggest you to share it with one or two friends if you're a small eater. 

Cheese, Cheese & Cheese Fusilli (RM 13.50)

+ with Mushrooms (RM 16.50)
+ with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes (RM 16.50) 


The Classic Beef Burger came out to be one of my favorite. The beef patty is so juicy and cooked to perfection. The bun is soft and buttery. All burgers are served with a side of coleslaw and fries.  

*RECOMMENDED* 
Classic Beef Burger (RM 14.00)
Homemade 100% Beef Burger with Cheddar & Caramelized Onions

+ Fried Egg (RM 15.50)


The Pineapple & Strawberry Cheesecake after the mains completed our dining experience here. Sweet and sour at the same time, this cheesecake is absolutely delicious!

Pineapple & Strawberry Cheesecake (RM 9.50)

Apart from dining in, SIMPLY D also available for delivery. You may order online and get meals delivered right to your doorstep within an hour. How simple is that! 

To order, click HERE.

Photo from Simply D website


Are you a Student? 
Flash your student card to enjoy discount off your meals!


Oh wait, good things does not only stop here. Dessert lovers like me can enjoy BUY 1 FREE 1 on all desserts from the cake counter from 7.00pm onwards daily*.




#simplyd #TheDeliciousGroup #michiebillie #expresslunch #pasta #sandwiches #nusentralkl  #fun #fresh #tastymeal 

__

FREE WI-FI Available 

SIMPLY D, NU SENTRAL (KL)
(Opposite KL Sentral Arrival Hall)

Ground Floor, Lot G9, 
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Brickfields, 
50470 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: +603- 2276 6607
Email: simplydns@delicious.com.my

Opening Hours: 8.00am - 10.00pm (Daily)



Branches:

SIMPLY D, AVENUE K (KL)
(Beside H&M Men Department)
Concourse Level, Lot C-16A,
156, Jalan Ampang, 
50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: +603- 2181 7995 / 012-512 9221 (Delivery)
Email: simplydakc@delicious.com.my

Opening Hours: 8.00am - 10.00pm (Daily)


SIMPLY D, THE CURVE (KL)
(Above O'Briens)
First Floor, The Street, Lot 158,
No. 6, Jalan PJU 7/3, 
Mutiara Damansara, 
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Tel: +603- 7733 6256
Email: simplyd.cuc@delicious.com.my

Opening Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm (Daily)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#michiekitchen - WHOLE TOMATO RICE (SALMON & NORI)

Hey guys! Are you planning to try out the Whole Tomato Rice this weekend?  Let's tweak a lil' on the recipe and go Japanese - if you are a fan of Salmon & Nori ! This recipe that I'm gonna show you is so simple yet taste so good and, full of nutrition too :) 7 Health Benefits of Salmon, click here :  http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/ INGREDIENTS: (Serves 6- 8 person) 3 blocks of Fresh Salmon  Shredded Nori sheets (preferable those with sesame seeds) 1 piece fresh tomato (Large) - remove the stems 3 small cups of rice  Water (to cook rice)  * Reduce a ladle of the water amount - Tomato produces water when it cooks * SEASONINGS: Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt & Black pepper (to taste) - Reduce the salt, as Nori is salty HOW TO COOK: 1. Put rice, water, tomato & all the seasonings to the rice cooker and cook.  2. When the rice is ready, smashed the

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai